'You like to be nude!' Kim Kardashian asks grandmother MJ, 83, if she and sisters are 'too sexy'... as they bond over their multiple and brief marriages

Mail Online | 12/7/2017 | Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/07/18/4716902F00000578-0-image-a-31_1512672801498.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/07/813741508296029337/1024x576_MP4_813741508296029337.mp4

She and her sisters are known for their rather racy displays while out and about and on social media.

But Kim Kardashian found out firsthand what her 83-year-old grandmother thinks of their scantily-clad displays.

Reality - Star - Grandmother - Mary - Jo

The 37-year-old reality star interviewed her grandmother Mary Jo Houghton - nicknamed MJ - in a revealing new video for her subscriber-based app and website KimKardashianWest.com.

In the clip titled 'favs', the wife of Kanye West asks the mother of Kris Jenner if she thinks Kim and the rest of her sisters are 'too sexy' and if their antics make her uncomfortable.

MJ - Answer - 'Well - Guys - People

MJ had an interesting answer as she responded: 'Well I think you like to be nude, all of you guys and half the people on the internet. I think that it's a thing now that people want to show their bodies.'

Kim replied: 'If you got it, flaunt it.'

Women - Laugh - Grandmother - 'I

The two women shared a laugh as the grandmother joked: 'I don't got it so I don't flaunt it.

'I always wore a bikini when I was younger, even at home. I would be dusting with an apron on with a bikini on. So I always like to be free, open, fresh air.'

MJ - Nothing - Kardashian - Jenner - Sisters

MJ said that nothing that the Kardashian and Jenner sisters does really shocks her as she said 'I had a pretty good life before you.'

The two even bonded over how they each have had two-month-long marriages. Kim had married NBA star Kris Humphries in August 2011 and filed for divorce just two months later in October of that year.

MJ - 'We

MJ said: 'We have so much in common. I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Vote for gridlock, it's our only hope!