Heating up winter! Camila Cabello looks sultry in two new images to promote singles Never Be The Same and Real Friends from January album

Mail Online | 12/7/2017 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/07/15/471517AA00000578-0-image-a-13_1512662331916.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/01/30/2090834575695629635/1024x576_MP4_2090834575695629635.mp4

to my Camilizers.... my debut album is finally finished. now i'm trying to steady my heartbeat!!!!!!! thank you for being so patient with me this year, i can't wait for you to hear what has been the soundtrack to the past year of my life... all of these songs have special memories behind them, and i'm not gonna lie, it feels emotional letting them go, feels like the end of a chapter... i decided to call it by my name, because this is where this chapter in my life ended. it started with somebody else's story, it ended with me finding my way back to myself. my album is gonna be available for pre order this Thursday, and i'm putting out two instant grat tracks with it.... one is called never be the same, and one is called real friends. it's in your hands January 12 🦋 love you guys so much, Camila

A post shared by camila (@camila_cabello) on

Former Fifth Harmony singer Camila Cabello dropped two new songs on Thursday.

The titles are Never Be The Same and Real Friends; the star's new album, a solo titled simply Camila, will be released on January 12.

Brunette - Bombshell - Songs - Photos - Pouting

The 20-year-old brunette bombshell promoted the songs with some very sizzling photos that showed her pouting as she wore her hair wet; in another image she had on a sexy floral outfit.

The star said: 'Omg hi. u can preorder my debut album at the link in my bio in the meantime……. NEVER BE THE SAME & REAL FRIENDS.'

Songs - Spotify - ITunes

The songs are also available to stream on Spotify and both can be downloaded on iTunes now.

This comes after the sultry singer looked holiday ready in an over-sized white sweater dress as she performed her chart-topping single, Havana, LIVE at SiriusXM Radio...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!