Olivia Munn Suggests She Faced ‘Threatening Calls’ Over Allegations Against Brett Ratner

The Daily Caller | 12/7/2017 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/spl1521234_001-e1497633488451.jpg

Olivia Munn suggested Wednesday that she received “threatening calls” and considered leaving the country as she went public with sexual misconduct allegations against film producer Brett Ratner.

WATCH:

Story - Brett - Ratner - Credit - World

“Obviously with my story, it all was public in 2011 with Brett Ratner taking credit for it, ” she added. “And yet the world didn’t do anything. Nobody cared.”

“I don’t know why they care what happens to us today, but I am just grateful and thankful that they do,” she continued. “And I am thankful for everybody that opened the flood gates for the rest of us.”

Calls - Time - Producer

Later she explained that she received “threatening calls” around the time when she spoke out against the producer.

“It’s never an easy decision, because you’ve got people with a lot of money and a lot of power,” Munn explained. “There are a lot of people who collude to keep these guys in power because they make money off of them. So,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?