I'm A Celebrity: 'Are these the ones that are psychedelic if you lick them?' Iain Lee puts his tongue on unsightly toads as he FINALLY tackles Bushtucker Trial... after fans slam Dennis Wise for 'belittling' comedian

Mail Online | 12/7/2017 | Connie Rusk;Katie Storey For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/07/16/4714BC4300000578-0-image-a-45_1512662545954.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/07/924557942961977400/1024x576_MP4_924557942961977400.mp4

He found himself in the middle of a heated spat on Wednesday's I'm A Celebrity after Dennis Wise shot down his wishes to tackle a Bushtucker Trial.

But Iain Lee finally got a chance to display his endurance as he competed alongside Corrie's Jennie McAlpine in Deadly Departure Lounge, which saw the pair licking giant toads and mud crabs in an effort to win food for the camp.

Trial - Air - Thursday - Viewers - Footballer

The trial, set to air on Thursday, comes after viewers accused former footballer Dennis of 'belittling' the comedian, telling Iain he didn't think he was the best choice for the job on Wednesday night's show.

Iain, no doubt, felt the pressure to win meals for camp, as he raced Jennie against the clock to unscrew dollar tokens with his tongue.

Mud - Crabs - Lizards - Toads - Terrifying

The 44-year-old had to negotiate mud crabs, lizards and huge toads in the terrifying trial, with the pair placing their heads in a series of perspex boxes.

However, the star seemed to be in high spirits as he jokingly asked hosts Ant and Dec if the toads became 'psychedelic if you lick them'.

Dec - 'Concentrate - Dollar - Toads

In answering, Dec quipped: 'Concentrate on the dollar, don't go licking the toads.'

Meanwhile, Ant watched on in disgust as Jennie poked her head in a box full of maggots, snakes and toads, telling Dec: 'I think she's just licked a toad.'

Suspicions - Coronation - Street - Star - 'Ergh

His suspicions seemed confirmed as the Coronation Street star replied: 'Ergh, toad in the hole.'

The trial comes after Iain became the subject of a social media storm, with viewers feeling 50-year-old Dennis 'bullied' the star when he volunteered for Wednesday's Bushtucker Trial, Tutankha-Doom.

Dennis - Problem - Dinner

Dennis said: 'My only problem - and I'll be honest with you Iain - is that you've said, 'Get me out of here,' twice and what I don't want is to have no dinner.'

When a campmate utters the words, 'I'm A Celebrity... Get...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.