The couple that works out together! Busty Chloe Ferry cosies up to beau Sam Gowland as she shows off her pert posterior in VERY sheer leggings during gruelling fitness session

Mail Online | 12/7/2017 | Ekin Karasin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/07/14/4714971A00000578-0-image-a-14_1512657677703.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/07/1569390330713950599/1024x576_MP4_1569390330713950599.mp4

The reality worlds collided when they confirmed their romance last month.

And Chloe Ferry and Sam Gowland proved their relationship was going from strength to strength, as they bonded over a gruelling workout session on Wednesday.

Geordie - Shore - Star - Love - Island

The Geordie Shore star, 23, and Love Island alum, 22, were put through their paces by a personal trainer close to Sam's home in Stockton.

Chloe took centre-stage in her skintight fitness gear, showcasing her generous cleavage in a plunging vest top.

Look - Reality - Star - Pair - Leggings

Sticking to a monochrome look, the reality star added a pair of figure-hugging black leggings and white trainers.

Sweeping her glossy blonde extensions into a low ponytail, Chloe framed her features with lashings of mascara and a slick of nude lipgloss.

Sam - Vibe - Sweatshirt - Shorts - Basketball

Sam mirrored her casual vibe in a black sweatshirt and blue shorts, which he teamed with a simple basketball cap.

The couple weren't shy about flaunting their love, flinging their arms around each other as they worked out.

Sam - Side - Tactile - Display - Hand

Sam showed off his cheeky side in a playful tactile display, placing his hand on his girlfriend's bottom as she exercised next to him.

And it seems the couple were in the mood to unwind after the strenuous workout, as they played around with make-up in an Instagram video.

Clip - Pair - Chloe - Purchases - Bedroom

The clip showed the pair showing off Chloe's new purchases while sitting in his bedroom.

Chloe captioned it: best BF of the year, doing my makeup like a pro! I do think my Mermaid brushes were just so good he couldn't do it wrong though.'

Chloe - Snap - Duo - 'Chicken - Nugget

Chloe shared another snap of the duo captioned: 'Chicken to my nugget', whilst Sam posted another as he wrote: 'When half a brain meets another half a brain'.

Sam recently gave...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!