Snacks and Recreation! Chris Pratt lovingly cradles his son Jack as the pair munch from a box of popcorn during LA Clippers basketball game

Mail Online | 7/9/2009 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
ali11 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/07/13/4713CD6300000578-0-image-a-41_1512652638983.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/08/14/8086597288419741115/1024x576_MP4_8086597288419741115.mp4

PERVY DUDE ALERT!!! (Not a joke) It’s confirmed: somebody is trying to pretend to be me on Facebook (and maybe other social media platforms) apparently hitting on a lot of different female fans, trying to get their numbers and who knows what else. I’m not joking. Please know, I find this behavior reprehensible. If I find out who it is I’ll have their account shut down and seriously would like to punch them right in the GD mouth. You hear that imposter!? Stop. My message to any fans who are contacted by someone claiming to be Chris Pratt: Look for the BLUE “VERIFIED” CHECKMARK next to the name. If there is no checkmark by my name that person is an imposter. I’m sorry. Tell your siblings. Educate our young ones. It’s probably mostly kids who would fall for this. Makes me sick. It terrifies me to think someone could be hurt, their feelings or much worse, by this imposter/potential predator. I’ve had many, many people tell me about this. It’s not an isolated incident. If anyone is in contact with this person block them immediately. If it’s you doing it, I’m warning you. Stop right now or you will@be very unhappy with the outcome. Go find Jesus. 🙏 praying for you.

A post shared by chris pratt (@prattprattpratt) on

He recently 'amicably' filed for divorce from his estranged wife Anna Faris in a bid to legally end their marriage, some four months after announcing they had separated.

And Chris Pratt, 38, showed that he remains very much the family man, as he took their five-year-old son out to watch the Los Angeles Clippers take on the Minnesota Timberwolves in a nail-biting basketball showdown on Wednesday evening.

Seat - Los - Angeles - Staples - Center

Settling into a prime courtside seat at downtown Los Angeles' Staples Center, the former Parks And Recreation star cradled his adorable offspring in his lap as the pair ate from a box of popcorn while taking in all of the action.

Minnesota native Chris stepped out in style for the sporty excursion, displaying his rippling muscles in a fitted grey sweater with black jeans as he watched the visiting Timberwolves romp home with a 113-107 victory over the hosts.

Jack - T-shirt - Jeans - Nike - Shoes

Meanwhile, bespectacled little Jack looked casually cool in a grey T-shirt and blue jeans, while green patterned Nike shoes and a blue-and-red baseball cap added flourishes of bright colour to her ensemble.

As is normally the case with basketball games in Los Angeles, a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!