'They think they own me': Defiant Georgia Kousoulou SLAMS cruel trolls who compare her new nose to 'Michael Jackson's' as she finally speaks out after divisive surgery

Mail Online | 12/7/2017 | Ekin Karasin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/07/11/471380C500000578-0-image-a-136_1512645645388.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/03/26/6501395396124626651/1024x576_MP4_6501395396124626651.mp4

She has spent the last two weeks battling cruel trolls who have criticised her nose job, declaring that the procedure was 'her choice'.

And Georgia Kousoulou stayed strong in her resistance to the bullies, as she revealed that if she calls them out they tend to message her and apologise.

TOWIE - Star - Vile - Jackson - '

The TOWIE star, 26, explained that the vile trolls - some of whom have compared her new nose to 'Michael Jackson's' - think they 'own her' because she's in the public eye.

'People think because you're in the public eye they own you,' she told The Sun.

Comment - Georgia - TOWIE - Cast

'I had one comment which said, "you signed up for this" and I thought, "no I didn't",' continued Georgia, who shot to fame after joining the TOWIE cast in 2014.

'I haven't been reading it and I try not to respond. If you call them out, nine times out ten they message you and apologise. Most of them don't even have a profile picture.'

Georgia - Boyfriend - Tommy - Mallett - Post

Georgia also praised her boyfriend Tommy Mallett for defending her in a lengthy post that told trolls it was 'her body, her life' and that people should 'keep their opinions to themselves'.

The blonde beauty hailed her TOWIE co-star her 'coach' and 'cheerleader', adding that he is always praising her look and telling her she 'looks good'.

Surgery - Georgia - Slew - Quotes - Instagram

Defending the surgery, Georgia has been sharing a slew of inspirational quotes on her Instagram account.

One reads: 'Before you write an ugly/negative comment on someone's photo perhaps exfoliate your skin.

Life - Goals - Point

'Set some life goals and contemplate why you've reached this point.'

She also shared a snap of her face and captioned it: 'had to second guess putting this picture up because of the trolls I'm getting...

'BUT than...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tyranny has such cute names, like Democrat, Republican, Congress, Senate...