I'm A Celebrity: Campmates have been 'suffering from dizzy spells due to tiny food portions'... after losing a whopping SIX STONE stone between them

Mail Online | 12/7/2017 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/07/13/47141B0800000578-0-image-a-36_1512652107965.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/02/6276259283760495838/1024x576_MP4_6276259283760495838.mp4

They've collectively lost six stone due to a lack of food in the jungle.

And now it's been reported that the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! contestants have been experiencing dizzy episodes thanks to their diminished sustenance.

Production - Team - Bottles - Lucozade - Campmates

The production team have supposedly been sending in bottles of Lucozade, to give campmates such as Georgia Toffolo, Jamie Lomas and Dennis Wise a much needed burst of energy.

According to The Mirror, Medic Bob said: 'I can’t mention it medically, but there’s been a couple that have had a few dizzy spells and we’ve given them some electrolyte drinks and some glucose.

Moment - Trials

'They’re very hungry, really hungry. They’re very hungry at the moment, they haven’t done quite so well at the trials lately.

'If you could see how much rice and beans they get per person, per day, I think you’d be quite shocked. The little bit of rice is quite tiny and the little bit of beans is quite tiny.'

Vanessa - White - Nights - Joel - Dommett

Vanessa White - who was voted out two nights ago - told Joel Dommett and Scarlett Moffatt on the sister series Extra Camp that she could 'barely walk' because of how hungry she was at times.

In addition, her allergy to beans meant that she could only eat the rice portion of the beans and rice basic ration dishes the camp was provided with when they failed a food task. She was provided with protein tablets as a result.

Campmates - Hunger - Rep - Show - MailOnline

While it had been previously reported that campmates have actually fainted over their hunger, a rep for the show told MailOnline: 'Nobody has fainted in the jungle due to lack of food.'

Two weeks through this year's process, a source revealed the campmates have collectively lost more than six stone with Hollyoaks' Jamie Lomas, 42, and boxing champion Amir Khan, 30, shedding most of the weight since entering...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!