President Trump Should Let Chuck And Nancy Have Their Government Shut-Down

DB DAILY UPDATE | 12/7/2017 | Staff
kims (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i2.wp.com/dbdailyupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/whataburger-meme.png?fit=500%2C464

First Lady Melania Trump stopped in at a local Whataburger while on a visit to Houston on Wednesday. While the nitwits who infest Vanity Fair and the NYTimes are surely only interested in which shoes she wore to order her Whataburger with cheese and fries, I am officially in awe of our First Lady after that gesture to the people of Texas. If you’ve never had a Whataburger and aren’t familiar with the company’s history and the place it occupies in Texas culture, you won’t understand why. But trust me, every native Texan does.

It’s Senator Smalley Day in the U.S. Senate! – That’s right: Today is the day when the terminally smarmy jackass Senator from Minnesota – who, let’s all never forget, acquired his seat solely due to massive voter fraud – announces that he has decided he is gropey enough, he’s perverted enough, and dog-gonnit, women hate him. Because of all of that, he will resign his illegitimately-obtained seat and let Minnesota’s Democrat Governor appoint his replacement, who will get to serve through 2020. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

Congress - Law - US - Move - Embassy

After congress passed an actual law in 1995 mandating the U.S. move its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to the Israeli capital of Jerusalem, President Bill Clinton signed the law and promised to get it done, but then caved in to pressure from the terrorists who run Palestine because they said it would negatively impact the Middle East “peace process.” George W. Bush, when running for president in 2000, also promised to make this move, but then, once in office, caved in to pressure from the terrorists who run Palestine because they said it would negatively impact the Middle East “peace process.” Barack Hussein Obama, when running for president in 2000, also promised to make this move, but then,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: DB DAILY UPDATE
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!