Vogue Williams DENIES getting engaged to boyfriend Spencer Matthews... after he shares smitten bikini snap of her wearing a diamond ring with cryptic caption

Mail Online | 12/7/2017 | Ekin Karasin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/07/08/47129CAC00000578-0-image-a-4_1512634631363.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/12/8009788823586951088/1024x576_MP4_8009788823586951088.mp4

She moved in with him after ten months of dating, and regularly gushes that he is her 'best friend'.

But Vogue Williams was forced to deny rumours she's engaged to Spencer Matthews, after he shared a bikini snap of her wearing a diamond ring on her left hand.

Model - DJ - Speculation - Made - Chelsea

The Irish model and DJ, 32, shut down speculation after her Made In Chelsea beau sent fans wild by captioning the sizzling Instagram shot with the cryptic word: 'Yep'.

Spencer's followers flocked to the comments to ask if he had popped the question, with one asking: 'Are you engaged?? Look at that ring! Lovely pic.'

Rumours - Vogue - Representative - Sun - 'Spencer

Denying the rumours, Vogue's representative told The Sun: 'Spencer and Vogue are not engaged.

'The picture is flipped and the ring is on her right hand, not her left.' MailOnline has contacted Vogue's representatives for comment.

Vogue - Spencer - Romance - March - Love

Vogue and Spencer went public with their romance in March after falling in love on Channel 4 skiing competition The Jump.

They haven't been shy about flaunting their love for each other, with Spencer gushing on social media, 'never been happier in my life' while she reciprocated, 'at my happiest with this boy by my side.'

Vogue - Success - Relationship - Interview - Sunday

Vogue revealed the secret to success with their relationship is that they never argue in a recent interview with The Sunday Mirror.

She said: 'He is my best pal. I remember thinking we would be best friends forever. It is the first relationship where I don't have fights with people.'

Duo - Move - Vogue - Reports - Spencer

The duo are currently living together and their move came after Vogue denied reports she had moved into Spencer's Chelsea home.

Speaking during an appearance on Loose Women, Vogue revealed the pair have bought a new house together.

'We - Night - Home

She said: 'We moved in together last night. He arrived home at four in the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!