Buckle up: Mike Huckabee went after Chelsea Handler for calling his daughter a “harlot”

Rare | 12/6/2017 | Zuri Davis
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/12-6-17-huck.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee was quick to defend his daughter, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, after Chelsea Handler called her a “harlot,” along with a slew of other words.

Handler called the White House press secretary a “harlot” that the administration is “trolloping out every day” on her Netflix show. Handler criticized her makeup, her cleavage, and her “summer **** lipstick,” calling her a “trollop.”

Wednesday - Morning - Huckabee - Handler - Jealousy

On Wednesday morning, Huckabee accused Handler of jealousy while standing up for his daughter on “FOX & Friends.”

[Handler] boasts about the two abortions she had at 16. I think in many ways, she’s jealous of my daughter. My daughter has a husband who loves her and is wonderful to her. My daughter has three delightful children. She’s a happy, balanced person; she enjoys life, she’s a pretty straight-laced person, goes to church, and lives a life Chelsea Handler has never known. And I really think that there’s something deep inside of Chelsea Handler that says, “Gee, I’ve missed out on a lot. I could be raising children, but I aborted them.”

Comments

He also called her comments...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!