Is the government hiding evidence of Planet X? Conspiracy theorists claim world leaders are spraying our skies with chemicals to stop us seeing mythical world 'Nibiru'

Mail Online | 12/6/2017 | Shivali Best For Mailonline
boti (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/06/11/470A204700000578-0-image-a-26_1512558031085.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/08/23/3326196411136034368/1024x576_MP4_3326196411136034368.mp4

Last month, conspiracy theorists predicted that the end was nigh, as Planet X, or Nibiru, was set to trigger a series of earthquakes that would lead to the apocalypse.

While their predictions thankfully didn't come true, the conspiracy theorists now have a new theory, this time involving the moon.

Theory - World - Leaders - Moon - Sun

Their bizarre theory suggests that world leaders are using the moon and sun to hide Nibiru by spraying chemicals into the skies.

Matt Rogers, who regularly posts conspiracy videos on YouTube, predicted that Nibiru would trigger world-ending earthquakes on November 19.

Theory - Mr - Rogers - Explanation

And now that his theory has fallen flat, Mr Rogers has come up with an explanation.

In a new video, titled 'Our skies are being sprayed to cover up the truth', Mr Rogers shows several images of the moon and sun taken around the world.

Image - Moon - Austria - Mr - Rogers

Speaking about an image of the moon over Austria, Mr Rogers said: 'Looking up we should see the moon, not that beam of light.

'I do believe they are using another reflector up there - it does look very strange. That is not the moon.

'I - Moon - Webcam - Images - Binoculars

'I have seen the moon on webcam images and even with binoculars, the moon does not cause this blue sky around it.

'People state they can't see the stars at night, it is being lit up. It is absolutely without a shadow of a doubt that is not the Moon - it is too bright, too white.'

Image - Clouds - Mr - Rogers - 'This

And on an image of some clouds, Mr Rogers said: 'This photo is totally amazing because you're seeing all these lines in the sky – unnatural cloud formations.

'All of these are caused by pilots, spraying our skies. They're being used and controlled by the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!