Blogger with psoriasis so severe he had to vacuum up his shedding skin EVERY time he changed reveals how £2.99 cream for BABIES cleared up the scales

Mail Online | 12/5/2017 | Martha Cliff for MailOnline
Claw987Claw987 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/06/01/4707A6D900000578-0-image-a-6_1512524837290.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2014/09/24/1418450360_3803018769001_skin.mp4

A fashion blogger who has suffered from bouts of psoriasis that cause his skin to 'shed like snow' has revealed how he has managed to keep flare-ups at bay using a range of children's products.

Damien Broderick, 26, told how he had to fetch a vacuum cleaner every time he removed an item of clothing in order to clean up flakes of skin that would fall off his body.

Damien - Dublin - Cream - Condition - Disease

Damien from Dublin, previously used a steroid cream to treat the condition, however when the disease returned last month his GP advised him to look into alternative therapy, as another course of steroids may not have the same effect and could potentially do more harm than good.

Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that causes red, flaky, crusty patches of skin covered with silvery scales.

Patches - Elbows - Knees - Scalp - Damien

Patches normally appear on elbows, knees, the scalp and lower back, but in Damien's case most of his body was covered.

Desperately looking for a solution, Damien, who works in retail, looked into everything from Chinese medicine to acupuncture, but was advised to try Childs Farm products by a colleague.

Damien - Followers - Instagram - Brand - Baby

Damien, who has more than 11,000 followers on Instagram, bought the brand's Baby Moisturiser and Hair and Body Wash, and within days he started to see a visible difference in his skin.

Damien said: 'I was diagnosed with psoriasis when I was around 18 or 19. I just woke up one morning and I was covered in red spots.

Doctor - Course - Cream - Cream - Months

'I went to the doctor and was prescribed a course of steroid cream. The cream got rid of it within about three months and I didn't suffer with it again for seven years, but on the 20th October this year I woke up and I was covered again.

'My torso and back were completely covered. From my thighs down to my feet it was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!