Blue Planet II in new fakery storm after film crew admit planting rubber ducks in ocean supposedly from 1992 ship

Mail Online | 12/3/2017 | Abe Hawken For Mailonline
applekip (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/03/11/46F070C800000578-0-image-a-2_1512299443230.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/03/1698057139734531018/1024x576_MP4_1698057139734531018.mp4

Blue Planet II has been embroiled in a fresh fakery storm after its film crew admitted placing 250 rubber ducks in the ocean which were supposedly from a ship.

The bright yellow plastic toys could be seen bobbing up and down in the Pacific Ocean just off the coast of Costa Rica.

Moments - Sir - David - Attenborough - Viewers

Just moments before, Sir David Attenborough, 91, told viewers that 7,000 plastic toys ended up in the water after falling from a ship during a storm in 1992.

He said the items were still being found around the world and disgruntled fans took to Twitter to voice their anger about the scene.

Show - Ducks - Sea - Sun - Fans

They were complaining that the show made out they had found the ducks in the sea, reports The Sun. Other fans hoped the show had not 'staged' the scene.

Jon Schwarm posted online: 'I'm not being funny, you can't tell me you didn't put those rubber ducks in the sea yourself, deffo not buying that one.'

Sam - Archer - Job - Yellow - Years

Sam Archer added: 'So whose job was it to follow the yellow ducks around for 15 years then?'

Simon Helliwell‏ said: 'Please tell me the rubber ducks weren't staged whatsoever.'

Luke - Clark - 'Is - David - Attenborough

Luke Clark added: 'Is David Attenborough mugging me off with those rubber ducks?'

Char Rose Hagel‏ wrote: 'Not an expert but I don't think those ducks were real...'

Twitter - User - @ - Jannmcd - 'Are

Twitter user @jannmcd said: 'Are these the original rubber ducks we're seeing on #BluePlanet or is this some type of reconstruction for the viewers advantage?'

But David Barrett‏ said the scene was 'great' and wrote: 'Blue planet 2 absolutely fab last night. The story about the Plastic ducks great. A Plastic pollution solution has to be come up with.'

Show - Ducks

But the show has now confirmed they were all placed there and that they had 'picked up all 250 ducks'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!