'Your DNA is an abomination': Texas State University paper slammed for 'racist article' by author who said they 'hate' white people

Mail Online | 11/30/2017 | James Wilkinson For Dailymail.com
Mandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/30/22/46D948B300000578-0-image-a-55_1512080091469.jpg

Texas State University's student newspaper has been blasted after it printed an opinion column that excoriated white people for 'subjugating' non-whites whether they know of it or not.

The University Star article, written by student Rudy Martinez, calls white people in the US 'an aberration' and tells them to 'remember this: I hate you because you shouldn't exist.

'Whiteness - Martinez - Millions - Zombies - Landscape

'Whiteness will be over because we want it to be,' Martinez wrote. 'And when it dies, there will be millions of cultural zombies aimlessly wandering across a vastly changed landscape.'

What Martinez appeared to be trying to suggest in the article - titled 'Your DNA is an abomination' - was that the concept of 'whiteness' was invented in America to separate whites from other races.

Division - Races - Advantages

That division was then used to help keep other races down, and whites oblivious to the advantages their skin brings them.

It's a sociological theory that's been discussed since the late 20th century; Martinez's contribution appeared to be a lot of divisive and fiery invective and not much else.

Philosophy - Dozen - People - Life

The philosophy senior kicked off by saying that he had met 'only a dozen... "decent"' white people in his life.

'You were not born white, you became white,' he said, failing to properly explain that by 'white' he was talking about the category within US society, not the biologically determined color of someone's skin.

'You - Absence - Allegiance - Country

'You have been estranged from yourself and, in that absence, have been instilled with an allegiance to a country that was never great,' he complained.

'One that has continuously attempted to push non-whites into non-existence through crusades that have been defended by the law.'

Readers - Unaware - Privilege - World

He then went on to accuse the readers - whom he earlier acknowledged as possibly being unaware of their privilege - of having actively 'built' an 'oppressive world'.

'I see white people as an aberration,' he said, and promised 'a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!