Is this the best job on the PLANET? Woman paid $40,000 to spend three months travelling to 12 of the world's most luxe destinations - but it hasn't always been as amazing as it sounds

Mail Online | 11/23/2017 | April Glover For Daily Mail Australia
catcrazy24 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/23/05/46A0628A00000578-0-image-a-58_1511416189863.jpg

An Australian woman who beat out 17,000 other people to land the 'best job on the planet' has detailed her experience being paid to travel to 12 luxurious destinations in three months.

Sorelle Amore, a 28-year-old from Ballina, is a professional globetrotter and won travel club ThirdHome's competition which promised to pay the winner to stay in luxury homes across the world.

Instagram - Reads - Pages - National - Geographic

Her Instagram reads like the pages of a National Geographic magazine - filled with exotic destinations, enviable portraits and picture perfect views.

The former Ballina woman embarked on a splendid 13-week holiday which began in a magical Scottish castle and ended on the waterfront splendour of Sydney.

Destinations - Sorelle - Home - Weeks - Time

Just some of the luxe destinations Sorelle was lucky enough to call home for weeks at a time included Bali, The Bahamas, Croatia, Fiji, Morocco, Costa Rica, Spain and China.

Sorelle used her videography and blogging skills to land her dream travel job and had already visited over 40 different countries.

Month - Fee - Travel - Allowance - Chance

She was given a $10,000 per month fee, a travel allowance and the chance to invite a friend along for the journey - the only catch that she had to share her incredible travel snaps on social media.

'While travelling to the next destination, I would be editing the videos, the photos, and writing articles,' Sorelle told ABC.

Home - Swaps - Globe - Tree-house

She stayed in high-end home swaps across the globe from a tree-house...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.