“Not the Man I Know”—Gayle King Shocked, Shocked by Co-Host Charlie Rose Revelations

finkelblogger.com | 11/21/2017 | Staff
leeann77 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://finkelblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Gayle-King-CBS-11-21-17.jpg

CBS News boasts of Gayle King having “received numerous awards for her extensive work as a journalist.”

Yet this award-winning journalist wants us to believe that she is dumbfounded by the multiple accusations of sexual misconduct against Charlie Rose. Let’s remember: for King, Rose isn’t just some random guy in the news industry. Rose has been King’s co-host of CBS This Morning—someone she literally sat next to and worked very closely with—for going on six years.

CBS - Show - Morning - King - Rose

But on the CBS show this morning, King claimed to be shocked by the Rose revelations:

“You can hold two ideas in your head at the same time. You can grapple with things. And I, to be very honest with you, I’m still trying to process all of this. I’m still trying to sort it out. Because this is not the man I know . . . None of us ever thought that we’d be sitting at this...
(Excerpt) Read more at: finkelblogger.com
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!