Earle Hyman, the actor best known for playing Bill Cosby’s father on “The Cosby Show,” has died

Rare | 11/19/2017 | Norman Quarrinton
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/russell-huxtable.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

Earle Hyman, the actor best known for playing Russell Huxtable, the wise father of Bill Cosby’s Dr. Cliff Huxtable on “The Cosby Show,” passed away on Friday a the age of 91, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Hyman — a seasoned stage performer and regular on and off Broadway — was nominated for a Tony award for his role as Oscar in the 1980 play “The Lady From Dubuque.” He also replaced Morgan Freeman in the off-Broadway smash “Driving Miss Daisy.” Hyman adored the play so much that he reprised his role when the shoe opened in Norway and performed all his lines in Norweigan.

London - Hankering - Norwegian - Ibsen - Hyman

“While acting in London I studied French. By then I had a hankering to study Norwegian so I could read Ibsen, Hyman told the New York times in a 1991 interview. “I came to Norway in 1957 and my first visit was to Ibsen’s grandson and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The beatings will continue until moral improves.