Supergrass wanted! Police called in after grandmother-of-six, 65, returns home to find brazen thieves have stolen her new £400 FRONT LAWN

Mail Online | 11/17/2017 | Darren Boyle for MailOnline
hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/17/12/4671D9E200000578-0-image-a-28_1510923000343.jpg

A grandmother-of-six was shocked to find her front lawn stolen by brazen thieves in broad daylight.

Judy Dean, 65, found a space with bare sand where her glistening green, astroturf piece was meant to be on Wednesday.

Mrs - Dean - Lawn - Part - £3

Mrs Dean had the £400 two-piece lawn laid as part of a £3,000 garden refurbishment five years ago.

The retired secretary, from Romford, east London, who was planning to put up Christmas trees on it, said: 'To say I was shocked is an understatement.

'When - Door - Something - Brain - Lawn

'When I went out the front door I knew that there was something different but my brain didn't engage straight away that the lawn went. I thought "God! The grass is gone!".

'I'm quite speechless really, I'm finding it really difficult to describe the words, I'm just flabbergasted.

Romford - Shopping

'As much as I was shocked and angry I had to laugh. I just carried on went into Romford did my shopping and came back.

'It was a sorry sight... very very much so. I don't say it's highly amusing but you just cannot believe someone would want to take such a small piece of artificial grass.

Lawn - Bedroom - Something

'Even if they wanted to put it down as s lawn in a bedroom or something, it's not big enough,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?