HUMANS VS ZOMBIES : A HOW TO GUIDE

Youth Specialties | 11/5/2017 | Staff
ArceusArceus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://youthspecialties.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/YS-Blog_750x300_humans-vs-zombies.jpg

IMPORTANT: This is not my creation. I originally got this from Youth Collection, you can see the original link HERE. All the graphics can be downloaded from there as well.

If you are a ZOMBIE – attack all the humans.

Game - Lot - Work - Decorations - Afternoon

This game can be a lot of work to set-up, especially if you want to go all out with decorations. I have found that I need at least a whole afternoon with a team of people. I often use students for this as they are pumped. You will need to modify this to meet your needs but this will get you started. Lots of things can be done ahead of time.

This is best played in a church with multiple floors, rooms and places to hide things. If you don’t have that kind of space find a friend and use their church. This game can be played with 25-200 people no problem.

Key - Room - HQ - Room - Humans

You need to set up one key room that will serve at the HQ and safe room for the Humans. Decorate it however you want.

The rest is really up to you but here are a few suggestions.

Rope - Doors - Entrances - Caution - Tape

Rope off doors and entrances with caution tape, or “beware” or “stay out”. They are often on sale at Halloween or you can order BIG rolls online for cheap.

In some rooms we flip tables and chairs. This is to create obstacles and hiding places for the humans throughout the game. Basically, you’re going for the “someone tore this place apart look”

HUGE - Part - Decoration - Game - Lights

This can be a HUGE part of the decoration and game because lights create moods. Here are some recommendations.

Colored lightbulbs: These can be combined with a light plug that can be put in an electrical socket. When you place a red light in the corner of a dark room it creates an epic effect. Try to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Youth Specialties
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A pox on both their houses!
Tagged: