Woman whose 20-year battle with psoriasis and eczema was so severe she was offered CHEMOTHERAPY creates a diet that has cured her and thousands around the world

Mail Online | 11/3/2017 | Claudia Tanner For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/03/14/45FB35F000000578-0-image-a-27_1509718311819.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2014/09/24/1418450360_3803018769001_skin.mp4

A woman whose 20-year battle with psoriasis and eczema was so severe she was told her only treatment option was chemotherapy has found a 'cure' through diet.

Hanna Sillitoe was in such agony she even had to resort to going out with her red-raw skin wrapped in clingfilm to stop her clothes rubbing against it.

Cream - Sun - Wits - End - Manchester

Having tried 'every cream under the sun' and at her wits end, the 38-year-old, from Manchester, began researching about anti-inflammatory foods and devised her own diet. She cut out caffeine, alcohol, sugar, dairy and wheat.

The interior designer then found her heavily scaly and crusted skin cleared up completely and as a 'bonus' lost five stone (31kg). She also says her 'whole health has been boosted'.

Blog - Book - Copies - Sale - January

It inspired her to start a blog, and then publish a book, which has sold more than 5,000 copies since it went on sale in January.

Since then, Hanna has heard from hundreds of people around the world who have reported similar success after embarking on her diet plan, allowing them to avoid or reduce their use of skin-thinning steroid creams.

Mother - US - Toddler - Psoriasis - Strangers

They include a mother in the US whose toddler's psoriasis was so bad strangers accused her of letting her daughter get 'severely sunburnt'. She now says after following Hanna's diet she 'has her life back'.

'I cleared my psoriasis'

Hanna - Skin - Problems - Health - Point

Hanna said when she was 35, her skin problems and general health has reached a low point.

She said: 'As well as skin problems, I suffered recurring urinary tract infections, my blood pressure was dangerously high, I was overweight and permanently exhausted.

Eyelids - Plaque - Guttate - Psoriasis - Type

'At its worst, eczema covered my eyelids and plaque and guttate psoriasis [a type that appears as small, salmon-pink bumps on the skin] spread across my arms, legs, ****, tummy and scalp.

'Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of the disease with red raised patches covered in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country