Donna Brazile States Hillary Clinton Campaign Had FULL CONTROL Of All Finances In The DNC

Common Sense Evaluation | 11/2/2017 | gags
InLove4567 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Donna-Brazile-States-Hillary-Clinton-Campaign-Had-FULL-CONTROL-Of-All-Finances-In-The-DNC.jpg

Donna Brazile throwing everyone under the bus, especially Debbie Wasserman Schultz. This is amazing! Maybe now more people will realize the DNC is a corrupt criminal organization that is similar to the Mafia. The DOJ needs to use RICO statutes to prosecute them now.

From The Politico:

Democratic - Party - Russians - Emails - Truth

When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign.

Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.

Bernie - Helm - National - Committee - Convention

I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Common Sense Evaluation
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Thanked by 1LibertyGirl

Comments

• Click For Photo: http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Donna-Brazile-States-Hillary-Clinton-Campaign-Had-FULL-CONTROL-Of-All-Finances-In-The-DNC.jpg Donna Brazile throwing everyone under the bus, especially Debbie Wasserman Schultz. This is amazing! Maybe now more people will realize the DNC is a corrupt criminal organization that is similar to the Mafia. The DOJ needs to use RICO statutes to prosecute them now. From The Politico:

Democratic - Party - Russians - Emails - Truth

When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign. Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.

Bernie - Helm - National - Committee - Convention

I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might...

I love it when the Democrats begin to eat their own and it's chow time for Donna!