'YOU are the one with the problem, not her!' Man confesses that he wants his girlfriend of a year to LOSE WEIGHT as he poses for Humans of New York - and is blasted for it by horrified followers

Mail Online | 10/30/2017 | Aoibhinn Mcbride For Dailymail.com
urbanagirl3 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/30/14/45D4BB6D00000578-0-image-a-6_1509372183946.jpg

A man's honest admission about how he really feels about his girlfriend’s weight has landed him in some seriously hot water.

Interviewed anonymously by Humans of New York, an unnamed man who is thought to live in the city, candidly revealed that, although he loves his girlfriend of a year and a half, he is not attracted to her because of her size.

Everyone - Honesty - Confession - Outpouring - Photoblog

But not everyone appreciated his honesty, and his controversial confession has sparked a furious outpouring from the photoblog's legion of loyal fans.

'At first I told myself I could get past it. I said, ‘Let’s just see how it goes.’ We had excellent dates. Everything else about her was exactly what I wanted,’ he said.

Fact - Problems - Relationship - Man - City

Alluding to the fact that there are problems in his relationship, the man who was pictured sitting in one of the city’s parks, shared that they are also in couple’s therapy.

He concluded: ‘I can’t bring myself to tell her. We’re going to couple’s therapy next week, but I still don’t think I’ll be able to say it. Is there any right way to ask someone to lose weight for you?’

Brandon - Stanton - Photography - Project - Humans

Started by Brandon Stanton as a photography project in 2010, Humans of New York has since gained over 18 million followers on Facebook, and fans of the page were quick to respond to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.