'What fresh **** is this?': Southwest plans to expand it's midair 'pop up concerts'

Mail Online | 10/27/2017 | James Gordon For Dailymail.com
newusr01 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/27/20/45BFF2BC00000578-0-image-a-43_1509132263136.jpg

As if buskers on the subway wasn't bad enough, now an airline has decided to inflict live music on travelers 35,000 feet up.

Southwest has come to an agreement with Warner Music Nashville that will see it expand the company's series of pop-up in-air concerts.

Passengers - Choice - Seats - Shows - Film

Passengers, who will have no choice but to remain strapped into their seats during the shows will likely find themselves unable to fall asleep or concentrate on a film or book as music fills the cabin.

Reaction on Twitter was swift to mock the added in-flight amenity with CNN anchor Jake Tapper asking 'What fresh **** is this?'

Sentiments - Room - Pleaded - Nap - Book

Another Tweeted the sentiments of many: 'I just want more leg room!' and a second pleaded, 'Just let me take a nap or read my book in peace'.

One correspondent aptly wrote: 'File this under 'things no one asked for'.

Twitter - Follower - Music - Category - Performances

Another Twitter follower appeared to fear that introducing music would usher in a whole new category of performances while airborne: 'Jesus Christ. What's next, improv?'

Passengers will have no idea if they're to be subjected to the music sets until they're well on their way and soaring towards their destination.

Southwest - Shows

Southwest has been hosting in-air shows occasionally since 2011 and says that there will only be around...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.