Twinning! Mariska Hargitay, 53, and Brooke Shields, 52, look similar as they pout and pull supermodel poses on Law & Order: SVU set

Mail Online | 10/24/2017 | Brittany Valadez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/24/21/45A4EC1F00000578-0-image-a-16_1508877090733.jpg

Brooke Shields and Mariska Hargitay have been friends for years.

And when the 52-year-old former supermodel filmed an episode of her 53-year-old pal's show Law & Order: Special Victims Unit on Tuesday they almost looked alike.

Shields - Cheek - Hargitay - Supermodel - Poses

Shields went cheek to cheek with Hargitay then they both pulled supermodel poses as they got playful with their little co-star, Ryan Buggle, aged seven.

Mariska was dressed in character as Lieutenant Olivia Benson.

Star - Top - Set - Pants - Law

The star tucked in a navy top into a set of dark pants. Her ensemble was complete with a law enforcement badge, boots and a black trench coat.

Brooke, who stars as the biological, maternal grandmother of Olivia's adopted son, wore a light blue cable sweater layered underneath a plum puffer jacket.

Series - Mariska - Character - Son - Noah

In the series, Mariska's character adopts a son named Noah Porter-Benson.

Noah's late paternal mother claimed that both of her parents were dead, but her mother is actually alive.

Role - Son - Grandmother - Mariska - Brooke

When casting for the role of her adopted son's biological grandmother, Mariska immediately suggested pal Brooke.

'I was not thinking of Brooke Shields,'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!