Son of wrestling legend The British Bulldog uses his grappling skills to help save a 'crying' girl who was standing on the edge of a bridge

Mail Online | 10/24/2017 | Alexander Robertson For Mailonline
hoppers911 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/24/00/459D4DBF00000578-0-image-a-55_1508800611984.jpg

The son of wrestling legend The British Bulldog has revealed how he used his grappling skills to pull a 'crying girl' away from the edge of a bridge.

Harry Smith - son of WWE stalwart Davey Boy Smith - stopped his car and helped save the woman by dragging her back over a safety barrier.

Smith - Girl - Floor - Gun - 'I

Smith, 32, pinned the girl to the floor after she claimed to have a gun, telling her: 'I'm an expert grappler and [you're] not going to shoot me. I'm here to help you.'

Writing about the incident on Facebook, Smith revealed that the incident occurred on a bridge in Calgary, Canada.

'I - Life - Today

He wrote: 'I saved a life today and I am grateful I was able to do so.

'When driving up 16th Avenue past Bowness Road in Calgary I saw a girl crying and hanging off the bridge with someone trying to talk to her.

Barricade - Girl - Mess

'I stopped and jumped the barricade and tried talking to the girl. And she was crying and an emotional mess and threatening to jump if I got closer.

'With people on the round waving her not to jump I decided to grab a hold of her and not take any chances....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't panic!