Bill O'Reilly APOLOGIZES to Eric Bolling after he implied that Bolling's late son died as a result of the sexual harassment allegations agianst him

Mail Online | 10/24/2017 | Forrest Hanson;Ashley Collman For Dailymail.com
xhelloworld (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/24/00/459D642200000578-0-image-a-46_1508802497229.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/04/19/3744282806684859972/1024x576_MP4_3744282806684859972.mp4

Bill O'Reilly has apologized to Eric Bolling after he alleged that Bolling's son died because of sexual harassment allegations against Bolling.

O'Reilly, in a rare apology, tweeted: 'Apologies to Eric Bolling and prayers for him and his family. The message I tried to send was that allegations harm kids. Nothing more.'

Fox - News - Host - Apology - Comments

The disgraced former Fox News host issued the apology after comments given to the New York Times were released. The interview primarily dealt with evidence that O'Reilly paid $32million to settle a sexual harassment claim by former Fox News legal analyst Lis Wiehl in February.

Around the 11-minute mark, he discusses the impact that sexual harassment allegations can have on the families of the accused.

Urge - Newspaper - Eric - Bolling - Son

He said: 'I urge you to think about what you put in your newspaper. Eric Bolling's son is dead.

'He's dead because of allegations made, in my opinion and in...I know this to be true, against Mr Bolling.'

Bolling - Response - New - York - Times

Bolling said in a response to the New York Times: 'I believe it is beyond inappropriate for anyone to bring in the tragic death of my son Eric Chase Bolling.

'Just as Bill O'Reilly had wanted to shield his children from the allegations against him, I hope he will honor my request and avoid any future mentions of my son.'

Bolling - Son - Eric - Chase - Evening

Bolling's son, 19-year-old Eric Chase, was found dead on the evening of September 8.

Bolling, 54, said in a tweet about his son's death: 'Adrienne and I are devastated by the loss of our beloved son Eric Chase last night. Details still unclear. Thoughts, prayers appreciated.'

News - Tweet - Journalist - Yashar - Ali

The shocking news was first reported in a tweet by journalist Yashar Ali, who also broke the story last month about alleged lewd texts sent by Bolling to female staff members at Fox News.

Bolling has insisted that the allegations are false and has filed a $50...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8