'Your surrogate is having TWINS!': Kim Kardashian's fans go wild with baby speculation as she says she needs a 'double stroller' for her new arrival

Mail Online | 10/23/2017 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/23/22/459CDB9400000578-0-image-a-199_1508793619333.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/09/6390294082354395921/1024x576_MP4_6390294082354395921.mp4

Kim Kardashian seemed to drop a bombshell on Monday when she tweeted she was looking to purchase a double stroller.

Fans quickly assumed that meant the 37-year-old's surrogate was pregnant with twins. The Selfish author has already confirmed she and Kanye West are expecting a baby girl in early 2018 with the help of a surrogate.

Siren - Bubbling - Rumours

But the siren was quick to deny the bubbling rumours.

The Vogue cover girl started: 'Anyone know who makes the best double stroller? Not a tiny compact one but regular size.'

Kim - Twins

It would not be outrageous to assume Kim was talking about twins.

After all, her surrogate must be over six months pregnant and that is usually when a parent begins to stock up on supplies.

Fans

Fans went wild and jumped to conclusions very fast.

Lex wrote: 'Your surrogate having TWINS?!'

Fan - Stephey - Marie - Thought - Post

Another fan, Stephey Marie, put more thought into her post. 'Saint is not even two yet so probably for saint and new nany not twins.'

NAE added: 'SO TWINS?!?! Omg what if that psychic was right!!!!!!!'

Kim - Ellen - DeGeneres - Twins - Day

In 2015 Kim told Ellen DeGeneres that a psychic told her she would have twins in 2018. 'A psychic emailed me the other day and said, "You're gonna have twins in 2018."' Kim did not take kindly to the note. 'I was like, "Lose my email,"' she said.

Another fan, Casey, weighed in: 'Are you having twins?' And Chloe did the same: 'For the twins????'

Sandra - Box - Khloé - Kylie - Pregnancy

Sandra thought out of the box: 'Maybe it's for Khloé or Kylie (who still haven't confirmed or denied pregnancy rumours).' Both Khloe and Kylie are reportedly over four months pregnant.

Kim then cleared it all up with another tweet: 'I have two kids people!!!! LOL.' She was referring to North, aged four, and Saint, aged one.

Kim - Town - Stroller

Kim is not often seen going out on the town with a stroller. She used to use one with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't panic!