'I didn't even notice the cold': Bravery of muscular hero who leapt into the River Thames to save drowning woman in front of horrified late night drinkers was rewarded by pub landlord… with a cup of tea

Mail Online | 10/19/2017 | Abe Hawken For Mailonline
bungienet (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/19/19/457FB8BC00000578-0-image-a-6_1508438014470.jpg

A muscular hero came out of the River Thames 'looking like Daniel Craig' with his top off after he saved the life of a woman who ended up in the water.

The unnamed man, who is in his 20s, quickly whipped off his shirt after noticing a woman ended up in the water in Chiswick, west London.

Police - Man - 'hero - Efforts - Pot

She was eventually rescued and police told the man he was a 'hero' after saving her - and his efforts were rewarded with a pot of tea from the landlord of the local pub, the Bell and Crown.

He later told officers at the scene that he didn't even notice the cold and stunned locals were amazed by his bravery.

Phil - Hardy - New - York - London

Phil Hardy, 52, from New York, is in London visiting friends and spotted the incident late last night.

He told MailOnline: 'It was such a dramatic moment, the man - who was in his 20s - showed remarkable bravery.

People - River

'There were about four people looking into the river and it was all very mysterious as to what was going on.

'We could all see the flashing lights from a police boat and seven police cars, as well as an ambulance arrived on the scene too.

Thing - Man - Water - Off - Towards

'The next thing we saw was the strapping man coming out of the water with his top off and he started walking towards us.

'He looked like Daniel Craig...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Freedom is Never Free!