'Don't get fat!' Emmy Rossum reveals female producers bully actresses over their weight... after Jennifer Lawrence spoke up about fat shaming on set

Mail Online | 10/18/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/18/05/457205D800000578-0-image-a-80_1508299627844.jpg

Emmy Rossum took to Twitter Tuesday to add her voice to the growing discussion about how women are treated in Hollywood.

The actress, 31, was moved to join in after Jennifer Lawrence revealed she'd been fat shamed by a female producer when she was starting out and pressured to lose weight quickly.

'I - FEMALE - Producers - Comments - Mouth

'I have had FEMALE producers make comments to me about what I'm putting in my mouth. Things like 'Don't get fat. No one will watch this,'' she tweeted.

It came after Oscar winner Lawrence spoke about at the Women In Hollywood gala about being told by producers to lose 15 pounds in two weeks for a film role.

Time - Producer - Women - Tape - Privates

'During this time a female producer had me do a nude line-up with about five women who were much, much, thinner than me. We are stood side-by-side with only tape on covering our privates,' she recalled.

'After that degrading and humiliating line-up, the female producer told me I should use the naked photos of myself as inspiration for my diet,' she said, according to People.

Addition - Women - Industry

In addition to pointing out that women in the industry...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.