American Horror Story: Cult Recap: Battle of the Sexes

TVLine | 10/17/2017 | Andy Swift
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/ahs-cult-recap-3.jpg?w=620

Tuesday’s American Horror Story: Cult began, just as last week’s ended, with a woman at her wit’s end brandishing a firearm — only this time, it wasn’t Ally.

No, this week’s episode took viewers back to June 1968 for the true-crime tale of Valerie Solanas (played by Lena Dunham), an aspiring writer who was sick and tired of being taken advantage of by one Andy Warhol (Evan Peters). “You had too much control over my life,” she told him as he recoiled from her first misfire. “Down with the patriarchy! S–k my d–k, Warhol!”

Cut - Michigan… - Meadow - Mass - Shooting

Cut to present-day Michigan… Meadow’s mass shooting was apparently a rousing success, earning Kai national media coverage as a “brave young man,” 20 more points in the polls, and — best of all — a retweet from Eric Trump! Oh, he also won that seat on the city council he was campaigning for. That’s almost as cool, I guess.

Anyway, Kai’s heightened profile finally earned him the following he’d always wanted, with handsome, corn-fed idiots showing up by the bus-full to dress in blue and put their lives on the line for Kai’s cause. (“People are hearing us and are answering the call!” Kai said of his “volunteers.”) But these new developments weren’t sitting well with Beverly “Motherf–ing” Hope, especially Kai’s decision to pursue law and order instead of breeding more fear.

Beverly - Ol - Firecracker - Bebe - Abbott

This led Beverly to an ol’ firecracker named Bebe Abbott (special guest star Frances Conroy!), who criticized the female members of Kai’s cult for letting a man become too powerful....
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.