'I even tried Kourt's breast milk!' Kim Kardashian displays her blemished legs as she reveals the lengths she's gone to in attempt to treat psoriasis

Mail Online | 10/17/2017 | Bobbie Whiteman For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/17/20/456F72D800000578-0-image-a-71_1508269372972.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/20/2735191998760436799/1024x576_MP4_2735191998760436799.mp4

Kim Kardashian has revealed she once tried her sister Kourtney's breast milk in an attempt to treat her ongoing battle with psoriasis.

The reality star, 36, was diagnosed with the incurable condition - characterized by a flaky, itchy rash that leaves the skin red and sore - back in 2010.

Mother-of-two - Psoriasis - Methods - Disease - App

While the mother-of-two has now 'accepted' living with psoriasis, she shared some of the methods she's used to combat the autoimmune disease via her app on Tuesday.

'After having had it for over seven years, I feel like I’ve accepted it, but there are still times when I can feel insecure about it,' Kim wrote.

Kim - Mother - Kris - Jenner - Disease

Kim said her mother Kris Jenner, 61, also has the hereditary disease 'so she’s helped me learn how to live with and treat' it.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star continued: 'I’ve tried some basic treatment methods, but I’m always open to trying new things. One time, I even tried using Kourt’s breast milk, lol!

'Things - Help - Diet - Cortisone - Shots

'Things I’ve tried that do help are following a low-acid diet, cortisone shots and topical cortisone creams.'

Kourtney, 38, raises three children, son Mason, seven, daughter Penelope, five, and son Reign, two, with her ex-boyfriend Scott Disick, 34.

Methods - Reality - Star - Battle - Condition

Other methods may sound wacky but turned out to be helpful for the reality star as she continues to battle the condition.

Kim revealed: 'A newer treatment that I’ve started is using seaweed-based beauty products.

Skincare - Ingredient - Seaweed - Properties

'As a skincare ingredient, seaweed has amazing anti-inflammatory properties.

'It is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!