VEGAS AND BRONX: REAL TRUTH ABOUT WHY PEOPLE KILL

canadafreepress.com | 10/13/2017 | Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson
Cayley1561 (Posted by) Level 3
I don’t know the physical motive of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Craig Paddock in killing 58 people and himself—the coward. But I do know the spiritual reason behind it: evil.

President Trump said it right: “It was an act of pure evil.”

People - Evil - Anyone - Solutions - Symptoms

Unspiritual people don’t deal with evil. Rather, they accept it. They don’t think anyone can solve it. So they prescribe false solutions to deal with symptoms, rather than uproot it.

Leftists push “gun-control” laws to take away our Second Amendment. They demonize innocent gun owners in the NRA as having blood on our hands. But the same accusers malign police, support Black Lives Matter and sympathize with thugs, leading to the current spike in homicides. So they spread evil.

Stephen - Paddock

But how did evil get inside Stephen Paddock?

When Stephen was 7, his father, Patrick Benjamin Paddock, was indicted for bank robberies. He resisted arrest and “attempted to run down an FBI agent with his car.” He escaped prison twice and lived as a con man and fugitive on the 10 Most Wanted list, “diagnosed as psychopathic” with “suicidal tendencies.” He moved to various states under different names, made very little contact with his wife and children and ended up with another woman in another state.

Stephen - Mother - Brothers - Eric - Las

Stephen’s mother struggled to raise him and his three younger brothers on her own. He wasn’t close to any of them. But Eric, the youngest, choked up after the Las Vegas attack and said: “Steve was like a dad surrogate. He took me camping. I liked my brother. He was a good guy.”

Stephen married and divorced twice. He couldn’t deal with women. He hated interacting with people, and he escaped into gambling. He’d been prescribed anti-anxiety medication. He felt empty inside—with no love, only anger. And he went on an evil, “psychopathic” killing spree.

Way - Children

One way or another, children become...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
16 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!
Tagged: