Jane Fonda: ‘I Found Out About Harvey About a Year Ago…’

CNS News | 10/12/2017 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/fonda.jpg

Actress Jane Fonda told Christian Amanpour in an interview posted online by CNN that she found out about movie moghul Harvey Weinstein’s behavior told woman a year ago.

“I found out about Harvey about a year ago, and I am ashamed that I didn’t say anything right then,” Fonda told Amanpour.

Amanpouor

Amanpouor followed up: “Why didn’t you? You’re so bold.”

“I was not that bold,” said Fonda. “Because, I guess, it hadn’t happened to me, and so I didn’t feel it was my place.”

Transcript - Part - CNN - Interview - Fonda

Here is a transcript from the part of the CNN interview where Fonda tells Amanpour she found out by Weinstein about a year ago:

Amanpour: What do you think Hollywood men should do right now? Studio heads, leading actors? Because it can’t just be the women who have to be brave enough—especially, as you say, most of them were young, fledgling careers.

Fonda - Men - Men - Predators - Men

Fonda: Yes. We have to be helped by men. It is important to know that not all men are predators. There are good men. And the good men have to stand up and defend us and embody other ways of being. We have to believe the women who come forward. We have to speak out. I found out about Harvey about a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
25 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!