President Trump Signs an Executive Order on Healthcare Choice & Competition

canadafreepress.com | 10/12/2017 | News on the Net
Click For Photo: http://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/video101117-1.jpg

That definitely describes Canada, as a total mess.

Home schooling was the option we chose. My daughter is doing well. The public schoolsystem? No Thank You!

Time - Life - Member - NRA - Person

I am a long time Life member of the NRA. I suggest each person reading this, and the article, to join the NRA right now. Doesn't cost that much and you get a jam up magazine. Hillary hates us, so that ought to tell you something!

The writing is on the wall for Notley and her band of environmental extremists. The question is how much more damage can they do before the next election?

Man - Word

He presents himself as such an uncouth man, a word I am using loosely.

It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature. I don't feel a darn thing for the fools that try to change what they were born as then regret it.

Miz - Ginsburg - Favor - Anything - Women

Miz. Ginsburg, do us all a favor, go back to sleep or retire or both, just shut up. As old as you are you certainly don't show you've learned anything about women. I'm a woman and I can't stand the sight or sound of Hillary Clinton........Take her with you when you go.......ok?

RISE UP AND RAISE C.A.I.N.

Herminator

Love the Herminator. 9-9-9.

I came to California in 1970, I was 23 years old, single and from red neck Seattle area. Los Angeles and Orange County was full of citrus farms and wonderful freeways, yes the 405 still was backed up in the evenings, but not anywhere like it is today. Wiltshire Blvd. off the 405 was a very beautiful street, full of high class fashion boutiques, financial institutions, just a beautiful downtown neighborhood. South was manhattan beach, the beach communities were a great...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!