All five former US presidents to headline concert to raise money for victims of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria

Mail Online | 10/4/2017 | Mary Kekatos For Dailymail.com
Mijac (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/05/06/450D849500000578-0-image-a-83_1507182238288.jpg

All five living former US presidents will take part in a benefit concert later this month to raise money for those affected by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria.

Former Presidents Barack Obama, George W Bush, Bill Clinton, George HW Bush and Jimmy Carter will appear at Texas A&M University's Reed Arena on October 21 for the 'Deep From the Heart: The One America Appeal' concert.

Event - Rock - Country - Musicians - ALABAMA

The event will also feature rock and country musicians including ALABAMA, the Gatlin Brothers, Lyle Lovett, Robert Earl Keen, Sam Moore, Yolanda Adams, Cassadee Pope and Stephanie Quayle. Country music artist Lee Greenwood will emcee the event.

'The 43rd President and I, and our distinguished colleagues in this 'One America Appeal,' are very grateful to these wonderful performers - some of them old friends, some of them new - for giving their time and talent to help the urgent cause of hurricane recovery in Texas, Florida and the Caribbean,' George HW Bush said in a statement.

'It - Storms

'It's important that those affected by these devastating storms know that, even if...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!