Jason Aldean Cancels Concerts ‘Out of Respect for Victims’ of Las Vegas Shooting: ‘It’s the Right Thing to Do’

PEOPLE.com | 10/3/2017 | Karen Mizoguchi
Click For Photo: http://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/jason-aldea2.jpg?crop=164px,10px,1816px,953px&resize=1200,630

Jason Aldean has canceled this weekend’s series of concerts following his show in Las Vegas where at least 59 people were killed.

“As a result of what happened in Las Vegas this week, we have decided to cancel this coming weekend’s shows. I feel like out of respect for the victims, their families and our fans, it is the right thing to do,” Aldean, 40, said in a statement on Tuesday.

Time - Everyone - Week - Time - Ones

“It has been an emotional time for everyone involved this week, so we plan to take some time to mourn the ones we have lost and be close with our family and friends,” he continued.

Canceled dates for Aldean’s They Don’t Know Tour impact his Californian leg of the tour and include Oct. 6 at The Forum in Los Angeles, Oct. 7 at Mattress Firm Amphitheater in San Diego, and Oct. 8 at Honda Center in Anaheim. Refunds are available at point of purchase.

Tour - Oct - BOK - Center - Tulsa

The tour will resume on Oct. 12 at BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

“Our first time back onstage will be a very tough and emotional thing for us, but we will all get through it together and honor the people we lost by doing the only thing we know how to do — play our songs for them,” Aldean said. “I hope everyone understands why we can’t play this weekend and I’m sorry if anyone is disappointed.”

Statement - Everyone - Weekend - Anyone - Thank

He concluded his statement: “I hope everyone understands why we can’t play this weekend and I’m sorry if anyone is disappointed. I want to say thank you for the outpouring of love from my friends and fans we have received over the last couple days. You guys...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!