'You look like a redneck piece of s***': Drunk couple start a fight in a Taco Bell parking lot and shout racial slurs at the manager as he asks them to leave

Mail Online | 10/3/2017 | Megan Sheets For Dailymail.com
TwiztedGurl (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/03/21/4501283300000578-0-image-a-65_1507062104898.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/03/6316302821396924107/1024x576_MP4_6316302821396924107.mp4

A drunk couple got in a fight with a manager and other customers in the parking lot of a Taco Bell in Charlotte, North Carolina.

A man captured the scene in a six-minute video.

Video - Argument - Man - Panthers - Jersey

The video begins after the argument has already started. A man who appears to be in his early 20s wearing a Panthers jersey is yelling: 'I said I'm sorry' angrily.

Next to the man is a woman wearing a darker Panthers jersey. She pushes him lightly and he staggers, indicating that he's drunk.

Man - Camera - Woman

The man notices that he is being filmed and starts walking toward the camera, but the woman holds him back.

'What you want motherf*cker?' he asks the man with the camera.

Piece - Redneck - Sh*t - Leg - Camera

'You smell like a piece of redneck sh*t,' he says, kicking his leg at the camera.

A man who is reportedly the Taco Bell manager walks up to the couple and says: 'Get off my property please.'

Woman - Manager - Conversation - Man - Jersey

The woman argues with the manager but their conversation can barely be heard over the man in the jersey repeating: 'You smell like sh*t' and 'Redneck motherf*cker.'

The couple then begins arguing with a third man who tells them that they can't use the n-word.

Woman - Words

The woman is slurring her words as she tries to defend herself.

The manager intervenes once...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
An enemy of death and destruction