School Board Member Defends the NFL and Calls the US Flag ‘Toilet Paper’

Truthfeed | 9/30/2017 | Eren Moreno
yana.booyana.boo (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://truthfeednews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/FLAG-TOILET-PAPER-009-01-e1506727140699.jpg

Traci O’Neal Ellis, a school board member in Illinois, just crossed the line while trying to defend the NFL.

Ellis posted to her personal Facebook account that the American flag “means nothing more than toilet paper” to her.

Dummy - Hand - Children - Education

Disgusting to think that this anti-American dummy has a hand in children’s education!

Traci O’Neal Ellis — a Board of Education member of School District U46 in Elgin, Illinois — wrote on her personal Facebook page that the American flag “means nothing more than toilet paper to me.”

NFL - Players - Knee - Protest - Anthem

She was defending the NFL players who take a knee in protest during the national anthem, the Elgin Courier-News reported.

O’Neal Ellis said that she’s “proud to stand with the sons of **** on the field today,” the Illinois Family Institute reported, a comment referring to President Donald Trump’s remarks last Friday saying team owners should fire “son of a ****” players who disrespect the anthem.

Trump - Remarks - Nothing - Nationalism - Courier-News

She also called Trump’s remarks “nothing more than continued white nationalism at its finest,” the Courier-News said.

What was the reaction to her comments?

Screenshot - O'Neal - Ellis - Post - Facebook

A screenshot of O’Neal Ellis’ post appeared on some Elgin-area Facebook pages, the paper said, which resulted in support for her as well as criticism.

Fellow school board member Jeanette Ward called O’Neal Ellis’ comments “despicable,” the Courier-News reported, citing a statement on Ward’s school board page.

Things - Past - Ward - Paper - Wednesday

“I was taken aback that she would say that, even though it is consistent with things she’s said in the past,” Ward told the paper Wednesday. “To say [the U.S. flag is] nothing more than toilet paper, I’m appalled.”

O’Neal Ellis added to the Courier-News Wednesday that she’s received...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Truthfeed
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.