A firm confirmation! Tom Cruise's Mummy co-star Annabelle Wallis insists heartthrob's rump is REAL

Mail Online | 9/27/2017 | Mike Larkin For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/28/03/44CDDA8600000578-0-image-a-35_1506565526468.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/05/1621946641167696445/1024x576_MP4_1621946641167696445.mp4

It is the bottom on everybody's lips.

And now Tom Cruise's Mummy co-star Annabelle Wallis has entered the fray to confirm the movie hunk's posterior is in fact real.

Confusion - Issue - Speculation - Cocktail - Legend

Confusion over the issue emerged due to fevered speculation the Cocktail legend had used some form of prosthetic to give his backside a boost on the set of his Second World War hit Valkyrie.

The blonde beauty, who crucially stood behind the actor on several occasions while filming the horror flop, told TMZ: 'I think it's all quite real.'

Conspiracy - Theorists - Co-star - Life - Gravity

And while conspiracy theorists may argue the 33-year-old was paying her co-star back after he saved her life while filming a zero gravity scene for their big budget action-adventure romp, she certainly answered the question with authority.

The English actress, who said she owes 'bloody everything' to the Far And Away favourite due to his heroics after a wire almost got wrapped round her neck, spoke out after Tom himself revealed he did NOT wear a fake rear-end in 2008 blockbuster Valkyrie.

Director - Bryan - Singer - Shot - Star

Director Bryan Singer filmed a lingering shot showing the star's particularly peachy posterior, which became a hot topic of discussion among fans, and, despite the asinine nature of the inquiry, has remained a bone of contention ever since.

The 55-year-old decided to put the controversy behind him...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!