Brad Pitt's 'forgotten' grandmother Betty Russell passes away without fulfilling her dying wish of seeing her movie star grandson one last time

Mail Online | 9/27/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/27/20/44CA5BF700000578-0-image-a-93_1506538813285.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/09/20/3818201303051747692/1024x576_MP4_3818201303051747692.mp4

Brad Pitt’s elderly grandmother Betty Russell has passed away without ever fulfilling her dying wish of seeing her grandson one last time.

The 95-year-old - affectionately known as 'Meema' - spent her last years in the sub-standard one-star Rose Manor Nursing Center in Shawnee, Oklahoma, but peacefully passed away on September 14 at a local hospital.

Visits - Sisters - Family - Friends - Days

Although she received visits from her sisters who lived nearby and many family and friends in her final days, Brad’s last documented trip to see his grandmother was almost ten years ago.

Back in 2012, Brad’s aunt Mary Ann Lanier said it had already been four years since his last visit.

'She - Contact

She lamented: 'She misses him. He doesn’t write, he doesn’t seem to stay in contact with her.

'I don’t know, I’m sure he’s busy but I don’t know why he doesn’t stay in contact with at least his grandmother, but she doesn’t hear from him.'

Visit - Mary - Ann - Time - Shawnee

Recalling the visit Mary Ann added: 'The last time he came to Shawnee was the spring before the twins [Knox and Vivienne] were born [in 2008] it was around the time of his grandmother’s birthday.'

Making matters worse, during the approximately nine years Betty was at the center, its standards slipped to the lowest level.

Medicare - Gov - US - Government - Site

Medicare.gov - the official U.S. government site for Medicare - gave the 100-bed facility only one star out of a possible five after its last inspection in 2015.

The one-star rating...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!