Water nightmare! Furious bride Eva brawls with love rival Maria in a FOUNTAIN in explosive showdown at Coronation Street wedding... after it's revealed paramedics were standing by

Mail Online | 9/19/2017 | Ekin Karasin;Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/20/01/447F260700000578-0-image-a-29_1505869151681.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/19/281097664330643861/1024x576_MP4_281097664330643861.mp4

Viewers tuning in eagerly to see Eva Price take the ultimate revenge on Maria Connor on Coronation Street will not be disappointed.

In dramatic photos from Wednesday's episode, the furious bride sees red and pushes her love rival into a fountain at the lavish wedding venue.

Eva - Catherine - Tyldesley - Maria - Samia

Eva (Catherine Tyldesley) then jumps in after Maria (Samia Longchambon) and dunks the terrified hairdresser under the water as the two women battle it out.

In scenes reminiscent of the famous Dynasty lily pond catfight between Krystal and Alexis, they brawl in the fountain as the stunned wedding guests look on.

Monday - Night - Viewers - Maria - Aidan

On Monday night over 7million viewers saw Maria ruin Aidan and Eva’s wedding by gatecrashing the ceremony and revealing that Eva is faking her pregnancy.

Eva had spent months planning her revenge against Aidan and Maria after discovering they had been having an affair behind her back, and planned to expose cheating fiance Aidan Connor during their vows.

Affair - Morning - Wedding

But when he confessed to the affair on the morning of the wedding she decided that she still loved him and wanted to marry him.

But she hadn’t bargained on Maria discovering that as part of her revenge Eva had faked a pregnancy to ensure Aidan married her.

Episode - Wednesday - ITV

Watch the full episode at 7.30 and 8.30 on Wednesday on ITV.

Meanwhile Samia, has admitted that emergency services were needed on the Corrie set as she filmed the explosive scene with Catherine.

Loose - Women - Panel - Tuesday - Soap-star

Speaking to the Loose Women panel on Tuesday, the soap-star, 35, who takes on the role of Maria Connor, admitted that they 'went for it' in the pond under the watchful eye of paramedics.

Looking as pretty in the picture in a bright yellow semi-sheer top, Samia revealed that no expense was spared during the much hyped about bust-up with Catherine.

'I - Cath - Hair - Extensions - Tiara

'I was ripping out Cath’s hair extensions and throwing her tiara...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!