Shout Out To My Chest! Leigh-Anne Pinnock flaunts her sensational figure in a sheer top and sexy PVC leggings at Jourdan Dunn's fashion launch

Mail Online | 9/16/2017 | Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline
LordLord (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/17/00/445E913600000578-0-image-a-152_1505603564061.jpg

She's never been afraid to show off her sensational figure.

And Leigh-Anne Pinnock left little to the imagination in a scanty ensemble at Jourdan Dunn's Missguided launch in London on Saturday.

Glamour - Bash - Little - Mix - Songstress

Oozing glamour as she headed into the bash, the Little Mix songstress, 25, turned heads on the outing.

Teasing a glimpse of her chest, the Shout Out To My Ex hitmaker donned a sheer top whilst she protected her modesty with a bandeau bralet underneath.

Look - Pins - Brunette - Bombshell - PVC

Also offering a look at her enviably lean pins, the brunette bombshell donned PVC leggings with tie up detailing across the front.

With her chestnut locks styled in a sleek and glossy bob, Leigh-Anne finished off the look with a small cross body bag.

Day - Leigh-Anne - Amazon - Fashion - X

Earlier in the day Leigh-Anne attended the Amazon Fashion X Nicopanda's show where she turned heads with her eccentric ensemble.

The Touch star donned a pair of ruffled trousers that she teamed with a black polo neck T-shirt.

Layering up...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Warum denn nicht?