Selena Gomez looks healthy and happy as she gets to work on the set of new movie after revealing secret kidney transplant amid Lupus battle

Mail Online | 9/14/2017 | Louise Saunders;Katie Storey;Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/14/16/44474DC100000578-0-image-a-18_1505403022311.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/11/5688914547273809102/1024x576_MP4_5688914547273809102.mp4

She shocked her fans by revealing she underwent a secret kidney transplant over the summer to help her battle with Lupus.

And brave Selena Gomez looked healthy and happy as she got to work on the set of her new movie in New York City on Thursday as news of the procedure broke.

Singer - Timothee - Chalamet - Cup - Coffee

The singer, 25, was smiling from ear-to-ear as she wandered around with her co-star Timothee Chalamet while sipping on a cup of coffee.

Selena was dressed casually in skinny jeans and a simple white tee, teamed with lace-up running shoes, while wearing her brunette locks tied back from her pretty face.

Actress - Woody - Allen - Project - Work

The actress was working on an as-yet-untitled Woody Allen project. Notoriously secretive about his work, little is known about Allen's latest project apart from the stars.

Along with Selena and Timothée, Elle Fanning will also appear in the as yet untitled film, the third Allen has directed for Amazon Studios.

Star - Appearance - Hours - Kidney - Transplant

The star's appearance came just hours after she revealed she underwent a secret kidney transplant over the summer to help in her fight against Lupus.

Selena explained the donor was her best friend Francia Raisa, who she called 'sister' in a touching Instagram post, while praising her for 'the ultimate gift and sacrifice'.

'I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much,' she wrote.

Alongside the message she shared a picture of herself and Ms Raisa laying side-by-side in hospital while clutching hands.

Photos - Scar

She also posted two other photos, including one of her surgical scar.

In an emotional statement, the former Disney star wrote: 'I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of.

Kidney - Transplant

'So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!