Selena Gomez Has Revealed She Is Recovering From A Kidney Transplant

The Daily Caller | 9/14/2017 | Staff
JimmyJoe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/GettyImages-845065632-e1505395528831.jpg

I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of. So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering. It was what I needed to do for my overall health. I honestly look forward to sharing with you, soon my journey through these past several months as I have always wanted to do with you. Until then I want to publicly thank my family and incredible team of doctors for everything they have done for me prior to and post-surgery. And finally, there aren’t words to describe how I can possibly thank my beautiful friend Francia Raisa. She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much sis. Lupus continues to be very misunderstood but progress is being made. For more information regarding Lupus please go to the Lupus Research Alliance website: www.lupusresearch.org/ -by grace through faith

A post shared by Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) on

Selena Gomez has revealed some big news to her fans. Over the summer, Gomez took a break from music, leading most people to believe she needed a break. But, what her fans did not know was that she actually needed a kidney transplant.

Gomez was diagnosed with Lupus in 2015, and with the disease comes a lot of different things like anxiety, depression, panic attacks, and possibly a kidney transplant.

Gomez - Instagram - Post - Fans - Part

Gomez addressed this in an Instagram post and wrote, “I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of. So I found out I needed to get...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
16 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!