Man, 60, stops breathing and three more are left ill after eating a coworker's shrimp casserole

Mail Online | 9/13/2017 | Valerie Edwards For Dailymail.com
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/13/19/443DCFC200000578-0-image-a-27_1505325836158.jpg

Four people were sickened at a pharmaceutical company in California, including a man who reportedly stopped breathing, after they ate a co-worker's shrimp casserole.

A San Diego Fire-Rescue Department spokeswoman said a 60-year-old man collapsed outside Inovio Pharmaceuticals shortly after eating the casserole on Wednesday.

People - Food - Co-worker - Brought - Office

All four people fell ill immediately after eating the food their co-worker brought to the office.

According to local reports, the bystanders used a defibrillator and performed CPR on the man.

Scripps - Memorial - Hospital

He was then transported to the Scripps Memorial hospital around 1.55pm. A second...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sign In or Register to comment.