Bill O'Reilly: Accusations Against Me Are False

Newsmax | 9/13/2017 | Staff
Omnista (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.newsmax.com/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=4a3f23e0-127c-4186-84a9-1a40f53c87f2&SiteName=Newsmax&imgtype=.jpg

Bill O'Reilly, who for two decades was host of Fox News' top-rated "The O'Reilly Factor" before being fired in April, insisted in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter published on Wednesday that the accusations of sexual harassment against him are false, hinting that "stuff will come out" to show that.

O'Reilly said he does not miss much about being on television, insisting that "This summer I realized it was much nicer to be out in the ocean than it was to be in the studio."

Show - Business - People - Attack - Years

He said that once he became the top-rated show, "The business got really nasty. What people don't realize is that I was under attack constantly for 16 years. … And then, as social media grew and got wildly out of control, the attacks got more vicious, more disgusting."

O'Reilly said he has not decided if he wants to return to television, saying "There are some interesting projects in development … but it has to be the right situation."

Share - Plans - Expansion - Online - Empire

But he was eager to share plans for the expansion of his online empire, BillOReilly.com and to talk about "Killing England," the latest historical book in his best-selling Killingseries, which is out on Sept. 19.

Speaking about politics, O'Reilly said that President Donald Trump's mistake in his remarks about the Charlottesville violence "was that you can never under any circumstances equate Nazis with anyone else."

Trump - Statements - Order - Nationalist

O'Reilly said that Trump did not make the statements in order to avoid alienating his white nationalist...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Newsmax
47 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: