6 Questions Everyone Should Be Asking About Social Media

ChurchLeaders.com | 9/13/2017 | Staff
Kota79Kota79 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/9.14.CC.WORSHIP.SixSocialMedia.jpg

QUESTION FROM NORTH CAROLINA: I would love to know more about social media plans. What platforms should be using (if any) and in what ways? How often should we post? I am going to launch a Social Media team in 2017 and I would love to have my “ducks in a row” or at least in the right pond before getting them going.

Building a social media plan can seem overwhelming; especially if you see all platforms as broadcast channels. Don’t give into the invisible pressure to jump on everything all at once, all the time. And, most importantly, remember social media strategies are successful when they help people connect, not when they create more promotional noise.

News - Lot - People - Questions - Mind

The good news is it’s a lot simpler than people make it. With just a few questions in mind, you can be confident and methodical as you get your ducks in a row and in the right pond. Pro tip: These questions should be revisited regularly.

Where are my people? Don’t start a Snapchat account just because you read it’s the fastest growing social media app today. That doesn’t make it the biggest crowd or the right crowd. First, find out where the majority of your audience hanging out. Join them there. Pay attention to how they’re using it, responding to other accounts, commenting and sharing (or not). When you see what resonates with your intended audience, you can refine and focus your messaging as a result. A big part of a defining a content strategy is social “listening.” Read more about that here.

People - Figure - Problem - Solve - Strategy

What am I doing here? Once you’re found your people, figure out what need you’re going to meet or problem you’re going solve for them. Your content strategy shouldn’t be driven by what you want to say, but what your people are looking...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders.com
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The truth fairly and honestly presented, will be spun as a lie by a politician.