A VERY pregnant Heidi Montag flaunts her baby bump while enjoying a night out with best friend Kaitlyn Bristowe

Mail Online | 9/13/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/13/23/443FFFF500000578-0-image-a-130_1505340922744.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/11/03/37238684258777821/1024x576_MP4_37238684258777821.mp4

She is expecting her first child next month.

And pregnant Heidi Montag looked like she was enjoying her Tuesday night with long-time friend Kaitlyn Bristowe and their significant others at the Mexican eatery Tallula's in Santa Monica.

Reality - TV - Star - Cheery - Curves

The reality TV star, 30, looked extra cheery as she flaunted her motherly curves while seen posing for photos.

A very pregnant Heidi wore a gray maxi dress that highlighted her growing baby bump teamed with flat golden sandals.

Beach - Look - Hair - Waves - Make-up

She kept a casual beach look by styling her hair with loose waves and bronze make-up that accentuate her motherly glow.

Kaitlyn oozed boho-chic vibes in her off-the-shoulder magenta maxi dress while out with the mother-to-be.

Season - Bachelorette - Contestant - Look - Suede

The former season 11 Bachelorette contestant accessorized her stylish look with a tan suede wide-rimmed hat.

Kaitlyn flew with her boyfriend Shawn Booth, 30, to Los Angeles - from her current residency in Nashville - for Heidi's baby shower extravaganza.

Sunday - Friends - Reality - Venice - California

Last Sunday friends of the reality stars arrived at 800MAIN in Venice, California.

Heidi and husband Spencer Pratt, 34, hosted a 'heaven sent' themed baby shower just days before they welcome their new baby boy.

US - Weekly - 'I - Friends - Friends

The mother-to-be told US Weekly: 'I was surprised at how many of my friends who didn’t know each other became friends.

Heidi continued: 'Everyone went to dinner with each other after the shower, and seeing an amazing group of women being able to become friends was so cool.'

Couples - Time - Selfies

The two couples were seen having a fun time as they took selfies and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!