'We will adjust the plan as needed': Chrissy Metz is contractually obligated to lose weight for This Is Us...but producer confirms there is no set goal

Mail Online | 9/13/2017 | Ross Mcdonagh For Dailymail.com
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/14/04/444257B700000578-0-image-a-31_1505359536515.jpg

She is contractually obliged to lose weight for her role on This Is Us.

But exactly how - and how much - is completely up to Chrissy Metz, the show's creator has confirmed.

Hollywood - Reporter - Dan - Fogelman - Writers

Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Dan Fogelman said how the writers handle her character Kate's weight loss will be dependent on how Chrissy herself does, and that she has no target weight in her contract.

'Thus far, the plan we had for the character and what Chrissy's been doing have been working in tandem, with a talk once a year of, like, "Hey, here's what we're thinking", he said.

Plan - Plan - Life

'So we have a general long-term plan that we've all talked about, and we will adjust the plan as needed. I mean, that's life, right?'

Metz told the magazine she was down to her last 81 cents in the bank and surviving on dollar store ramen noodles when the potentially life-changing role was narrowed to the final two candidates.

Actress - Sort - Hollywood - Person - Losing

'The other actress was a sort of "Hollywood overweight person", struggling with losing, maybe, 20 pounds,' NBC Entertainment president Jennifer Salke said.

But...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
16 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!